oh yes, i forget that you americans don’t have milo. milo is a chocolate malt drink powder that comes in a tin, that you can mix with milk to have a delicious drink full of vitamin b. hot milo is fantastic, especially when it’s raining or when you’re reading or having a day alone. iced milo is fantastic. iced milo is great when summer. milo powder sprinkled on things is delicious. when i have cereal in the mornings i mix a spoonful of milo into it. there are also milo flavored snack bars and children’s cereals and stuff. it was made in australia but it was also huge in everywhere else i lived in and i only just discovered it’s originally australian when i googled it just now. milo is great and along with kinder eggs you guys are missing out
oh my god my dad just went out to walk the dog and he must have got halfway down the street and then he just came back and I was like “what’s the matter” and he just said really quietly “i forgot the dog” and my dog was just siTTING BY THE DOORSTEP WITH HIS LEASH ON LOOKING REALLY SAD kOMFGYOD
what’s actually super cute about bo is that she’s actually not very good at being *sexy*, because she was so gorgeous and had succubus powers she never actually had to work it, so there’s this little slightly clueless naivete in all her seduction and that little dissonance which makes it kinda adorable. as opposed to the way sexy vam bam characters have where they just work it and even you watching it are slightly turned on because they just have so much va voom and charisma when they’re turning it on. and that’s actually a very in-character little detail for someone who, while completely guiltless and very freely into sex, is still is very sorta innocent and idealistic and naive and somewhat confused about like romance and interpersonal interaction and love and stuff
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
- Where is your next vacation?
well going back to visit my family counts right? in that case singapore for my sister in college there and the maldives for my extended family
- Who do you think reads these?
i dunno? tegan i know you’re reading this and maybe a handful of other followers?
- Do you have a calendar in your room?
who needs one when you have calendars on all your devices amirite
- What’s your plan for the day?
keep watching tv shows
- Are you reading any books right now?
a lot, hmm. my currenty reading list on goodreads (aka the books piled up on my sofa arms): the book thief - markus zuzak, the wretched of the earth - frantz fanon, ulysses - james joyce, class matters - bell hooks, 73 poems - e e cummings, pale fire - vladimir nabokov, john dies at the end - david wong, the history of sexuality - michel foucault, eleanor and park - rainbow rowell, the art of buffy the vampire slayer - rhonda wilcox, open veins of latin america - eduardo galeano, the story of art - e h gombrich
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
- Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- What is your “Song of the Week”?
reflektor - arcade fire, arabella - arctic monkeys
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
yeah wear w/e u want fuck gender roles man
- Do you still watch cartoons?
yeah but not often, seeing as i only watch shows i have downloaded pretty much and i have very few cartoons on my laptop (just adventure time, i think)
- What do you drink with dinner?
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?
ketchup or bbq sauce (the only time i like bbq sauce)
- What is your favourite food/cuisine?
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
say anything, american beauty, leon: the professional, lord of the rings, this is spinal tap, zoolander, the godfather i and ii, v for vendetta, there’s a few more
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
earlier this year
- Can you change the oil on a car?
- Best thing to eat for breakfast?
cereal with milo or hash browns, depends
- What is your usual bedtime?
a bit after midnight
- Are you lazy?
- Afraid of heights?
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- Hot tea or cold tea:
hot tea. though i do like iced lemon/fruit tea when very cold
- Tea or coffee?
- Favourite kind of cookie?
- Can you swim well?
i used to be pretty good but then i haven’t been in the water for like the past four years so i’m probably shit now
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
- Who do you want to see right now?
any of my close friends would do
icetegz replied to your post:also holy fucking shit i got a chocolate milkshake…
You’ll have to show me next time I see you
they’re next door to me so it’s fantastic we can just go downstairs and be like give me some sugar I AM YO NEIGHBOR